The Friends of Benenden Grange (FOBG) are a registered charity set up in 2007.
It provides funding to enable individuals who are supported by The Grange to continue to develop holistically with learning and social opportunities in their lives which they would otherwise not afford.
The Friends were set up by family members of the individuals who are supported by The Grange.
Friends of Benenden Grange invite you to an evening with Naoko Abe and Chris Lane.
Date & TimeWednesday 07 April 20215:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Contact information01372 841 130
Event priceAn Evening With- Household – £10.00An Evening With- VIP – £30.00
Buy your tickets
Why the Friends exist
The Friends objective is simple –
to improve the lives of those who are supported by The Grange
The difference the Friends make
The funds raised from the Friends charity events have:
- supported residents to have holidays
- enabled individuals to partake in social events
- enabled individuals to attend courses to support the development of their skills
- bought clothing
- enabled individuals to attend counselling
- purchased equipment for residents to make craft items that they sell at events
The Friends have also been able to provide funds for larger projects, such as:
- the large patio area in the garden to provide a stable base for residents to sit outside when weather permits
- a wooden out building used for craft activities and a potting area
How you can support FOBG
Donations can be made to Friends of Benenden Grange through our Just Giving Page
The Friends of Benenden Grange registered charity number is 1120252.
- Chair Person – Mrs Patricia Montgomery
- Treasurer – Miss Claire Montgomery
- Secretary – Miss Jodie Dane